When was the last time you played laser tag? This is an excellent pastime no matter what time of the year it is. The best part is that is great for ALL AGES! However, just like everything else, there are some misconceptions and myths when it comes to the wonderful world of laser tag. The experts are Rocket World are here today to explain exactly what those myths are. When it comes to kids activities Pembroke Pines can’t get enough of, we are the ones to turn to! We feature the best indoor playground near me.
Five Laser Tag Myths!
- Laser Tag Can Only Be Played Indoors
- A laser tag game can be played at any time of day, indoors or outdoors. If you crave additional adventure, why not try both? While tagging in the dark might be thrilling for some, others love running through courses during the day. The choice is entirely yours.
- Laser Tag Is Just for Kids
- This is far from the truth. While laser tag parties are popular among kids, adults enjoy them as well. No matter what your age is, you’re never too old to join in the fun, and adults frequently book their own events, including corporate get-togethers. Like most activities, the game is open for anyone willing to participate.
- Laser Tag Requires Bulky, Uncomfortable Gear
- While the first games might have involved larger gear, laser tag has evolved. Today, participants strap on a light, high-tech sensory vest, a laser handset, and they’re good to go. No bulky gear, just sensory equipment that gets you ready to play.
- Safety Glasses Are Required
- You’re participating in a laser tag game, not a science experiment. Taggers use infrared light, which is invisible to the human eye. This lighting is 100% safe to surround yourself with, so no safety glasses are needed.
- Tagging Is Difficult
- While you might find laser tag challenging at first, each course is created with the industry’s best equipment. Taggers can hit a target from up to 120 yards away, and all equipment is routinely checked to keep it functioning smoothly. The red dot inside each tagger helps you aim, so with a little practice, you’ll be hitting targets in no time.
Check Out Our Kids Activities Pembroke Pines!
At Rocket World, children explore a space-themed indoor playground and face off against opposing teams in laser-tag matches. Amid walls painted with stars and planets, they trek through a noodle maze, crawl through tunnels, and take a giant leap for mankind in a moonwalk bounce house. Toddlers up to age five play among themselves in a safe, secluded area with its own mini inflatable. In the laser-tag arena, children and teens strap on sensor vests and seek out foes amid mist and neon-lit terrain. While their galactic warriors blast away at one another, parents relax with a cappuccino and free WiFi at our café.
Call Us To Try The Best Indoor Playground Near Me
Be aware of all the laser tag myths before you play your next game. When it comes to the best kids indoor playground near me, we are the best choice. Call or visit us online today for more information on our kids activities Pembroke Pines!
We look forward to seeing you soon. There is no better laser tag Pembroke Pines!